Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools – Virtual Red & Black Gala
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Virtual festivities start at 6:45pm
Join the Eden Prairie community for the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) Virtual Red & Black Gala on March 13, 2021. Legacy Awards will be presented to outstanding teachers, staff, students, volunteers, alumni and community members. This year, the event will happen virtually on Zoom. Tom Butler, Fox9 Morning News anchor, will kick off the event by sharing one of his favorite craft cocktail recipes. Then, test your knowledge as you compete in three rounds of Eden Prairie trivia! You will also hear from speakers, honorees, and meet the 2021 Legacy Award nominees and winners. Tickets are just $25 per household, and are tax-deductible.
For an additional $50, you can purchase a Party Pack (valued at $75+) to make your experience a little more festive. You’ll receive four bottles of wine, snacks, and other surprises! Must be 21+ to purchase. Quantities are limited! Party Pack must be picked up by March 12.
What is a fundraiser without an online auction? From March 6 – March 14, you can bid on some fabulous items donated by generous donors. Find your next dinner spot or gift idea! The online auction can be viewed here: https://www.biddingforgood.com/feps
Click here to purchase tickets to the Virtual Red & Black Gala.
Reasons to attend the Virtual Red & Black Gala:
1. You’ll have a new cocktail to serve when we can safely gather in person after this pandemic is over – because you all know there will be a lot of gathering going on!
2. What else do you have to do on March 13? It’ll probably be snowing or raining that day anyway.
3. You don’t need to find a babysitter for this event – it’s virtual and you’re not required to have your camera on! (But please, make sure you have appropriate clothing on, because we’ve all seen those Zoom-tastrophies.)
4. You have a chance to win a $25 gift card to Scheels, CRAVE, or Starbucks for winning a round of Eden Prairie trivia. I know there are some proud Eden Prairie natives out there!
5. Your $25 ticket purchase will continue to help fund programs and initiatives that impact all Eden Prairie students, from the earliest learners in Early Childhood Family Education, to the high school and the TASSEL Transition Program.
The organization’s mission is to support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Schools by funding community and teacher and staff grants that impact students, managing college scholarships awarded to Eden Prairie High School students, and honoring individuals who make a difference. To date, Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools has awarded over $1 million dollars to support Eden Prairie Students.
For more information, visit the FEPS website: foundationforepschools.org/.